Miss the Moment Photo


This is the result of delaying. Missing a moment that only happens once!!
I was riding my motorcycle last saturday when I saw that the sun and some clouds were arranged to form a magnificent view. I enjoyed it and started to think that it was worth taking. I kept on riding while looking for the best angle to shoot it.
And the picture is a result: a miss moment photo. The sun had already too low, the clouds had formed a new shape. Tottaly different from what I had expected. Hhh....

Never hesitate to shoot, or you might loose it- FOREVER.

Comments

imelda said…
the result was good anyway.u had a nice shot friend
imelda said…
came here again and saw u have ads and clicked on them. pls return the favor i have ads too in mine
@imelda:
Thanks for the visit. I have also send u the $. Thank you so much my friend.
Tomas said…
your writing greatly expands the visual story of your photo and knocks on the heart. Thank you for so pictorial warning. I as rejoiced over your shot as questioned myself how many wonderful moments I have missed on my road. Thus your post as if linked the fine arts to life.