Google Camera on Xperia M dual

Google Camera on Xperia M dual - Another reason why I use a KitKat custom ROM on my Xperia M dual is Google Camera, as it is  not available on Jelly Bean 4.3 - the latest official Android version from Sony. The stock camera app is also not able to be added with the background defocus officially. Once I have added, well, I have to say that it is not that easy to use it to take a blurry background. Google camera app can do this easily and much less effortlessly. And here is the picture. I have another pictures taken with Google Camera app on M dual, but this one is the best.

So, if you want to have great pictures with your Xperia M dual, I suggest you to use any KitKat custom ROM, download Google Camera app from Play Store, and try it yourself. You'll be amazed that such a cheap cellphone camera could have great pictures.

Comments